Thursday, December 5, 2013

We are One




There are many ways in which God/Source/All That Is, our spirit guides or angels, or the people who have crossed over to the other side, communicate with us or give us messages. One of the most common ways is through our dreams. We are all familiar with the "normal" type of dreams that usually don't make a lot of sense to us and that are mostly in symbols. We can also have psychic dreams and there are different types of psychic dreams. I have had quite a few of these different types of  psychic dreams. 

I also get a lot of my questions answered through dreams. It's interesting that there has never been a question that I have had about myself that I have not had answered. It doesn't matter what kind of question either. Whether it was a question about changing places of employment or just curiosities like -- what is it like to die -- and everything in between --  I always get them answered. Sooner or later. Then I come up with more questions.  And believe me, all I have been doing my whole life is asking questions and trying to figure out who I am and why am I here. I am an eternal student of Me, Myself and I. There is always plenty to learn.

Any way, sometimes I will have a dream in which I just get a message. It's short, simple and to the point. I wake up with a sentence or word or whatever message it is, on my mind very vividly. This particular one was literally a message on a scrolling marque. I woke up with the message so clear and strong on my mind that I had to create something to express it. I received this message in the late 1990's. I didn't have a computer yet but a friend did so I made this picture on her computer.



Like I mentioned before, there are no coincidences and here I am in 2013 going to (and have been going to since last year) Oneness Meditations and receiving Oneness Blessings (or Deekshas) and learning about the Oneness University in India. These meditations and blessings are what led to my experiences of awakenings

The people whose books I read or I follow online or whose classes or workshops I have attended all are saying the same thing. Not to mention all the things that science is discovering about us, consciousness, the universe and how everything is all connected. It's become scientifically undeniable that we are all connected. I am tickled pink that I am witnessing spirituality and science merging. We are all of The One (God) and we are all one. We are connected with everyone and everything including the planet and the universe. We are one. We are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment