Monday, November 25, 2013

What Took Me So Long?


Why did it take so long for me to wake up or realize Who I Really Am  -- an Indigo and an Empath? Why now, in my forty-ninth year of life? These are some of the questions I have asked.

When we are small children, we are still very open and pure and our connection to source is still very strong. We can never become completely disconnected from Source but after we start going to school and start experiencing the world around us and other people, our awareness of our connection to Source becomes somewhat "pinched off"  to varying degrees and we become more focused in the material world. We become conditioned as to what is acceptable and what is not. What is believed and what is not. What is real and what is not. We are taught what to do and how to fit in. Our brains are like little "black boxes" recording and taking everything in around us. I hadn't been exposed to anything of a paranormal or a spiritual nature and I really don't remember being aware of such things. I just wanted to fit in and be accepted so anything I might have experienced as a child that was "unusual" I either didn't realize that others didn't experience it or I kept it to myself or I disregarded it. I don't remember very much of my early childhood, just bits and pieces. 

Besides, I had a lot of growing to do, lessons to learn and experiences to go through and things of the paranormal or parapsychic nature were not readily accepted by society or anyone immediately around me for that matter. At least not that I was aware of. It wouldn't have been an easy thing to deal with consciously back then either. I always felt that I was different but didn't know why. The last thing I wanted to do was stand out in any way. No thanks! I was extremely shy and introverted.

We each have our own life path. We are each here for a purpose and each of us has gifts. We have something to share with others, something to help make the world a better place; some way to be of service. This is my path and I am where I need to be. I was awakened now, at this time of my life to being an Indigo because it's the right time for me and because this is a very special time on earth. A time like no other. We are going through a shift in evolution. A shift in energy. How do I know? Being an Indigo, I can feel it. And I'm not the only one who feels or knows the changes that are occurring either. That's all I have been hearing about for some time now from all the different spiritual leaders, authors, speakers, scientists, doctors, psychics, etc. that I follow, listen to or read. 

Something else that's interesting that comes into play has to do with the cycles of life. Our lives move in rhythms or cycles. Science tells us that about every seven years we have a complete renewal of the physical body -- that our cells are replaced with new ones.  It takes seven years to master a cycle or state of consciousness. The most important cycle is the one from zero to seven years. This is where your basic personality is molded. In the cycle from 21 to 28, a person moves into maturity (if not badly hurt emotionally in the first cycle). The cycle 28 to 35 is associated with seeking for yourself, to find yourself and prepare for full development. The cycle 35 to 42 is the cycle in which "everything will be added unto you" and the law of abundance begins to flow about this time. In the cycle 49 to 56 it is said you move into the inventory of life and during this time you may ask yourself "What have I done with my life?" or "Am I in the right place?". You take stock of what you are and begin searching to find more about who you are. This is the cycle I just began -- searching to find out who I really am. I have been going within. I have been asking. Ask and you shall receive.

I would like to mention of course, that the experiences called awakenings that I had earlier this year that led to my discovery of being an adult Indigo and an Empath, were the result of going to Oneness Meditations for around eight to ten months at the time, along with receiving occasional Oneness Blessings also know as Deeksha. Deeksha is Sanskrit and means transfer of divine energy. 

So there are perhaps many reasons why it has taken me so long to wake up to more of Who I Really Am. There are no coincidences. Everything works in divine order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment