Wednesday, January 8, 2014

When the Student is Ready


I previously wrote about receiving messages in my dreams. Sometimes I have received messages while I'm awake as well, like a warning about something in the future or a message about someone. Sometimes I hear something that someone says or has written in a book that really sticks with me. It's usually a short, simple message. There have been just a few of these and they are messages of truth that seem to get etched in my mind and I keep hearing them over and over. They have been playing in my mind for so long that I usually don't remember where I originally heard them. Have you ever had those?

One of them is When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I heard this so long ago I don't remember where I heard it but it is true. When you desire to learn about something, the teacher or teachers will present themselves to you. It could be in the form of a person -- one you know or even a stranger, or it can show up in another form like a book, a program on TV, a movie or documentary, a class, an experience, an animal....the resources are endless. The key word here is desire. If it's something you desire to learn or know more about, you are in a sense, asking and the information and answers to your questions will be answered. Ask and it is given. Ask and you shall receive.The teachers will be there. The key is you have to be open to receiving and not limit your teachers or answers to one source or avenue. Try looking at everyone and everything you come in contact with throughout your day as a teacher. Be like the curious child. There is something that you can learn from everyone. Even if it's something very minute or you learn about something that you don't want so now you're more clear on what you do want, so you can focus your attention on what it is you do want. 

See the world around you as a teacher. You are the student. The student of life. The spiritual-being-having-a-human-experience student. You are here to learn and experience so you can grow, expand and evolve into the grandest version of the greatest vision you ever held about who you are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment