Friday, January 3, 2014

Start the New You Now



Happy New Year! Last year was great and I know that 2014 is going to be even better because it's all good and it just keeps getting better!

Are you a people-pleaser like me? Here is a great message for starting off the New Year from Doreen Virtue, another favorite author and speaker of mine. She has written many wonderful books (some I've read and some are in my pile to be read) and I was fortunate enough to be able to attend her lecture Manifesting with Angels when she came to Houston in 2001. She and her son, who is an adult Indigo like myself, designed Indigo Angel Oracle cards which I use and find very helpful.


I feel like she is talking to me in this short video as I could really relate to what she is saying and I have experienced just what she is talking about. Thanks, Doreen.

You can learn more about Doreen Virtue on her website angeltherapy.com

Even if you're not a people-pleaser or don't really relate to her message, you would still enjoy the Hay House Start the New YOU Now Ultimate Webinar where you can sign up to listen to some of the greatest speakers and authors to kick start the New Year with some serious inspiration! It's free. There are a total of 35 speakers! It's from January 11th - 17th. I'm looking forward to it. How about it? Could you use some inspiration? Start the new You now. Now is all there is.


No comments:

Post a Comment