Monday, August 31, 2015

Wayne Dyer: You will be missed!

1940 - 2015

My heart is feeling heavy. I was so sad to hear that Dr. Wayne Dyer passed away on Sat., Aug. 29, 2015. I have seen him in person several times, read many of his books, audios, videos, meditations. In fact, I just recently watched a 2014 video I bought of him and Esther Hicks talking with Abraham, called Co-Creating at its Best - A Conversation Between Master Teachers. Great conversation! I also just realized (or maybe I'd forgotten) that his birthday is only 3 days before mine! No wonder I love him so much - he's a Taurus like me.  :)

He was a great person, author, speaker and teacher; and so much more to so many people. He shared his wonderful light with us and though I know he is just on another phase of his journey, he will really be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment