Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sensitive the Movie


Some exciting news for Highly Sensitive People (HSP) such as myself. Dr. Elaine Aron, a psychologist and HSP herself, who I've written about before has been working on creating a documentary about HSPs and the premier is Sept. 10th in San Francisco!  The name of it is Sensitive, The Untold Story. There are so many people all over the world that want to see it that they have made it available to watch via livestream. Tickets are $20 for the livestream of the movie in addition to a question and answer session. They will have it available for viewing for 48 hours so you have plenty of time to watch it. I bought my ticket already. I'm looking forward to seeing it.  :)

You can watch the trailer and buy your ticket here.

No comments:

Post a Comment