Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Near Death Experiences



For the last twenty-eight years I have read every book about near-death experiences and the study of them that I could get my hands on and still do. I have seen the different documentaries that have come out over the years as well. I have personally met people who have had such experiences and one later wrote a book about it. One of the newest books out is by Dr. Eben Alexander, called Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife and it's great. What's interesting about this case is the fact that he's a brain surgeon. This is the first case I've ever heard about that involved this type of doctor. More and more people are coming back from the other side to tell their stories.

But out of all the cases I've read or heard about -- and they are all amazing, uplifting and inspiring, Anita Moorjani's will blow your socks off!  I read her book Dying to be Me and oh, is it good! It is very well written. You will not be able to put it down. I came across this 18 minute video on You Tube where she is describing her experience and telling you what she learned. I loved the analogy she used of what it's like after returning from her experience.  Awesome! Check it out! If you haven't already, you will want to read her book.  :)












No comments:

Post a Comment