Friday, December 11, 2015

Connecting the Dots of a Much Larger Picture



I recently came across this video that amazingly connects all the dots about the things that are going on and have been going on for a long time; such as our reality, chem-trails, fluoride, control and much more. Though in general I have known about or have been learning about a lot of these subjects already, there were some things that were quite shocking. This video, though rather long (almost 7 hours), is pretty amazing in what it covers and how it is all put together, connecting the dots. After I had time to digest it all and go through all the different feelings that come up around the many different subjects, and then center myself again, even more things begin to make sense.

What's also amazing is how I came across this video, who published this video (the particular one I was watching), and when it was published on YouTube. In fact, it gives me chill bumps!

How: I discovered this video because my distributor (I'm an affiliate) of the structured water units has created another website called GodSelf.com and posted this video on the site.

Who: Then when I went to the video via YouTube directly and saw who posted the video, I saw it was published by TheIndigoChild's channel.

When: I also saw that although the lecture was given in 2010, it was published last year on my birthday!! Whoa.

Maybe you've seen it before or even read his books. Before I saw this video just recently I did not know who David Icke is or about the books he's written. He is very passionate. If you haven't seen it, I recommend watching the entire thing. Seriously. It's called The Lion Sleeps No More.This presentation will knock your socks off.

Because in order to understand what's being called The Event and The Disclosure (which I briefly mentioned before) and all that entails, it's helpful to understand some of the history and what has really been going on in the BIG picture, the grand scheme of things, the broader view. In this seven hour presentation, David Icke puts it together piece by piece.

To watch it you can go to http://www.godself.com/reality-explained-and-answers-to-questions-about-chemtrails-fluoride-and-control/ or watch it on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScocgX0JQ-Y

Humanity is waking up. We are remembering Who We Really Are. We are taking back our power. We are shining our Light on the darkness so that we may heal it once and for all and create the New Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment