Saturday, November 21, 2015

Calling All Light-workers!



I know this is short notice on my part (sorry!), but wanted to get the word out to all Light-workers to join us in a meditation that is happening TODAY (Nov. 21, 2015)  -- this afternoon -- on a massive scale so that we can utilize our collective power of manifestation in triggering the changes we are all waiting for. It doesn't matter where you are or if you meditate with others or by yourself, you can participate at the same time and be part of the collective. We need your Light! The more the better! Read more about this meditation, the instructions and what time it's happening in your time zone by going here or here.

I know I haven't written at all about The Event or The Disclosure yet but will be soon. There has been so much going on and a lot to keep up with. I wanted to get the word about this meditation today asap! Hope to be connecting with you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment