Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Awakening Day - March 12, 2015


Did you know March 12 is Awakening Day? Do you know about the Evolution Revolution?

All this originally stems from the Conversations with God books by Neale Donald Walsch. If you haven't ever read any of his books; especially Conversations with God Books 1 - 3, I highly recommend them. These books came out at a time when I really needed to hear the messages they contain. They touched me so deeply and changed my life. After finishing the first one, I bought six more copies and gave them to friends and family for Christmas that year. After reading the other two books in the "...with God" series, I broke down and sobbed, feeling intense home-sickness. They so reminded me of where we came from before we arrived here on earth. That had never happened to me before and I have read a lot of spiritual books!

I have a collection of most of the books Neale has written, with the exception of a couple more recent ones, including several of them I got autographed. I've seen him in person five different times over the years, the first time in 1997, the last time in 2010. Each time he has come to Unity of Houston.

Neale's energy is wonderful; so loving and compassionate. It's great just being in the same room with him. His books have sold millions of copies and have been translated into many different languages. The messages he brings forth in his books have touched millions of people, myself included. There is also a movie about him and how these books came to be, which I also have. Great movie. He also happens to be in the documentary about Indigos I posted earlier here.

If you would like to find more about or be part of Awakening Day 2015 and the Evolution Revolution, click here for more information and to download a pdf. of 1,000 Words That Would Change the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment